Thursday, April 19, 2012

Brekky with Spaghetti Bolognese, Kuih Kasturi & Nasi Goreng Kampung


OMG...I wish I could have more and moreeeeeeeee time in the morning to serve everybody at home....!!!!
But still good for me...what should I call...? Bersilat in the morning in my tiny kitchen is actually a great exercise to me --- despite going to park and jog almost every late afternoon.

My darling is here so almost every late afternoon (if no downpour of course!) he will train all five to play soccer...he's actually a very "garang" trainer hmmm...but good for the kids - they can always improve their soccer skills - me? just LOVE watching soccer on TV but NOT playing soccer...oh come on...I want 1 or 2 more babies - I need to be careful with myself heeeeeeee....

Frankly, I am not a big fan of sphagetti bolognese so for this time of brekky, mommy makan nasi goreng & kuih kasturi aka kuih kacang ajer lah :)...plus kaw2 nescafe :D

The bolognese is a very malaysian style one - a bit hot & spicy (i added blackpepper & chilli powder) and i put more oregano & bay leave...the dice tomato comes with garlic (in a can) and it is much tastier than the plain one.
just can't have enuf time to snap more photos :( except for this malay kuih.

I call it kuih kasturi (because bonda did...) but maybe some of us call it kuih kacang...?!

it's been for ages tak buat kuih ni..skali-skala ok la kan...

2 comments:

  1. still salivated :)

    bila nak balik ni..kak alma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngeh3...dh ramai ni lynn, kene lah masak berbagai :)

    xsure....keje lom siap2, spatutnye july ni kene balik dh.
    feninnnnnnnnnn...................

    ReplyDelete